Saturday, August 22, 2009

homegirl

the recent abundance of posts has to due with me being home all week!
that also means i have more time to do stuff with my room.
my dad helped me hang my guitar hook:


i hung this awesomely bad horse painting i got at the swap meet a while ago

the space underneath the horse was empty, so i hung this old buddy holly record.
when i first saw it, i fell in love with it. it has pen scribbles all over it--probably from a child who is now older. there's also lots of marker scribbles on the back haha.
i love when something has a mark from its past on it. also, something about buddy's look--he's not wearing his glasses and looks a little solemn. that, mixed with the scribbles made me love it immediately and i knew i wanted on display somewhere in my room.



No comments: